Wednesday, May 09, 2007

OK OK

I know. But it says sporadically.

I am at school about to go coach track. I am sorry for the extreme lack of updates, but after going through a little sickness and getting better and things getting much busier at school and with coaching, I have not had time to sit down and compose something that makes sense. Suffice it to say, for now, that the TC went well. About the same time as last year, but with a tough headwind and a lingering sickness. I will take it, although I didn't hit the time I was looking for. No biggie.

The focus now turns to Iceland, with a couple of trail races as tune ups. Should be interesting.

Now, off to track.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

post something already

y

Anonymous said...

There is sporadic and then there is scarcely. I'm with anon post hsomething already!