- I am recovering well. That may be due to the (very) slow last quarter of a marathon.
- I am making sure I am not overdoing it. 3 x 25 minutes so far this week.
- Jerry Ziak, who ran a 2:17 marathon, also had issues while running the Toronto Waterfront Marathon.
- There are some ENDURrun athletes going to Boston, which means more fun for me!
- There is NOWHERE around here that is flat. Even recovery runs are hilly.
- Work doesn't stop for running.
- The painting/fixing of our place is almost done, which means a clean house for us!
- K'naan cancelled his show in Van. That sucks.
- Craig Cardiff and pretty much all of the Arts and Crafts label are coming to Van in the next month. That is cool.
- The new Radiohead is quite good. And they are touring in '08.
- Read Jazz's blog. He is racing Kona this weekend.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Post-post marathon musings...
at 7:12 PM