Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Seriously

I'm done with it.  At first, it was amazing.  Then it was fun.  Now it is annoying.  I didn't move to Vancouver to deal with West Coasters who can deal with a little snow on the ground.  Enough with the traffic delays and everyone freaking out.  I am done with winter.

Having said that, it made for amazing snow conditions for the Snowshoe Clinic tonight.  I had requested to go with the casual hikers this week so I could have a rest in preparation for the half marathon this weekend.  There was so much powder on Grouse that any step off the beaten path would land you in knee deep snow.  It was wonderful up there, on the mountain, but down in the city....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm done with winter too. I can't take it here in Ontario anymore because I can't get to a decent ski hill quickly. I hope you got my email.
Sincerely,
Your godson Dave