Monday, March 19, 2007

Ahh...March in Ontario....

Yesterday's run was pleasant enough. I got a quick haircut and made my way down to the waterfront trail in Hamilton, an easy 55 minute jaunt. It was clear and a little cool, but nothing extraordinary. Checked out Mac's new athletic facility and wondered how I had survived four years there without it.

But today....

SNOW! Man, what a place. I am in London today and it snowed like nobody's business. Needless to say that I was not motivated to get out into the white stuff, thus giving myself a day off.

I was VERY happy to see that both Hicham and Mike had great races at the Comox Valley Half Marathon. Running 1:14:59 and 1:15:29, respectively, I am quite impressed (not to mention that both just crushed my PR for a half marathon). Now, you have to understand, that this is not out of some selfless pride that I write that I am pleased - no, not at all. I write this because these are two of my training partners and if they are running this well, well, that bodes well for me this weekend in my race. At least I hope so...

Seriously, and Rumon as well, congrats on a great day.

I am off to the races (of the horse variety).

Sunday
Duration - 55:32

Monday
Off
Post a Comment