Friday, March 23, 2007

The morning before the morning before

Today was back down to near zero, although it felt fine. The HR dropped along with the temperature and the run felt "better". Another smooth 35 minutes with some pick ups to get the legs turning over.

As you saw in the last post, Iceland is a go. I have a ticket leaving Toronto to London and one from London to Reykjavik. I am excited and still a little dumbfounded that I have actually followed through on it - not that I often bail on ideas (I did live in Colombia for a year and I did compete in the ENDURrun last year), but it is still an odd sensation that I am going to go to a place I have wanted to go for years, and race an event that just two years ago I would have considered crazy. Check that, I still consider it crazy, but I ma actually going to go.

Duration - 35:06
AHR - 150

2 comments:

Michael said...

Congratulations on Iceland, well done (looking forward to it). Good luck this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Follow Brad in real time on:
http://www.sportstats.ca/follow-a-runner-live.php?lang=eng
from 9:30 ET.

B's D