Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Back at it

After a good massage yesterday and some Jack Bauer time, I eased back into running this evening. I recalled the weather announcer this morning mentioning that there were to be gale force winds in the Strait of Juan de Fuca, but only after I turned right at the corner of Dallas and Cook, hitting the wind head on. The next twenty minutes consisted of me putting my head down and doing my best to not get blown backward. But turning around....I felt like a king!

A nice effort tonight after the race. I was considering running the Vancouver marathon on May 6th, but will ponder it for the next couple of weeks before making a firm decision.

Duration - 32:27
AHR - 138

3 comments:

Michael said...

Vancouver eh, nice. If you need more time there is always Ottawa (fun) or Tofino (hilly). Feel like a workout tomorrow night, 6x (3’ h, 90” e)?

Anonymous said...

Let's all give a collective Canadian cheer for Brent Hayden! Well done!
B's D

Michael said...

Are you "back at it", I'd never know b/c you don't write all that often...