Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I rrrolled up the rrrim...

...and won!

A Donut!

Sweet.

An easy run last night around Jericho Beach as Sonja started her first run clinic. It was pretty cool to be out running knowing that she was, too. It was a beautiful evening with the North Shore mountains showing themselves off like a 14 year old boy trying to impress the girl he likes. While the evening was beautiful, the run felt sluggish after the long tready run on Sunday. I thought last week was to be my longest week; however, I have the same week this week, so I am not completely excited about the 22k tempo I am to do this evening, especially after only making it 12k into the tempo last week.

Heartbreak Hill doesn't care about excuses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember the day, the 22K's only a trick, (check out the BBC flying penguins) it's really movie night, taper begins. R.