Thursday, April 03, 2008

A night off

I saw my chiro.

I made an appointment for a massage on Friday.

I bought more of my magic make me healthy drink.

I ate pad thai.

I slept.

It was a very good night and while I am still a little worn and tired today, I feel better. I am not over the hump of this oncoming cold, which seems to be affecting many others at school, but I am putting up a valiant effort. Tonight is the VFAC workout which I will go to, but I will see how things feel when I get there before I decide to put in a full workout. However, in a similar circumstance last week I had quite a good workout, so one should never write off a workout until the second interval (at least).

1 comment:

Michael said...

I hope the workout went well and if not that you allow yourself to recover (rest up)!

For the first time in months I listened to my own advice and didn't run yesterday... like you I'm trying to get rid of this cold:(