Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A commitment is a commitment

I am writing because I said I would, not because I have a lot to say.

I ran on Sunday and Monday and checked out a new chiro tonight. It is Craig Cardiff tomorrow night and VFAC workout on Thursday.

Other than that
- Simon won in Cancun, but Brent McMahon and Paul Tichelaar, two other Canadians, were 2nd and 4th, respectively. Awesome work, boys!
- Jasper and the crew are somewhere in Nepal doing something amazing.
- I have registered for Boston; accommodation, flight, and entry are done.
- Gunner Shaw is coming up and I am disappointed that Bob Reid showed people the course. I wanted everyone to be running blind! How fun would that be? (Not literally, just that we wouldn't know what is coming up next).

That is all. I am excited to see Mike's prep for his marathon - I call for a great race!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Boston you bastard, you know if Ally wasn't knocked up I'd be there in a second.

I'd like a great race, but we'll have to wait and see. I still haven't registered and until I do... we'll have to wait and see.

I'm glad to see that you've found some friends in Van. If you want any advice on Boston, send me an email ~ ciao buddy!