Sunday, January 06, 2008

Home again

And the rain hasn't stopped falling. I mean, when I moved to Burnaby I knew there would be rain, but this is incredible.

My luggage was lost on the flight home. Still isn't here. At least I am not in London, England this time.

Joined a gym today in the hope of getting more strength training into the regime. Access to a treadmill isn't a bad thing either. Did both tonight and felt good. Ready to hook up with VFAC again and start the build to Boston.

That is all. School starts again tomorrow. Good grief.

1 comment:

Michael said...

How was school?

When are you over next, we'll have to try and drag Tre out wiht us to Thetis, either that or it'll be you, me, Matt and Hicham... oh, and don't forget to call me if you're planning any "game" nights. Hope all is well ~ ciao!